My First Post

Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Wooo HA! My own online space!

I was trying to come up with the url for my blog but then, most of the names I have chosen were not available – as a last resort, I chose “Starystarynightz”.

No special reason for this name – I like stars and I am wishing for night time to come so that I can go home to sleep *Zzz*… The weekend had been tiring ..

Hmm, why do I want to start a blog? Well, I’ve been reading people’s blog and on and off, I do keep a diary but lately, I realised that I am too lazy to write – maybe typing would be faster *sheesh … lazy bum*

This would be a space for me to leave my thoughts – about my new found faith, the journey that I will be going through, my hobby or probably just some rants about the daily life (like a nagging old woman).

If you happen to drop in, I hope that you will enjoy what I have written and I may be able to touch you in one way or another … I always believe that things happen for a reason and we have a purpose on earth. =)

Have a good day and God Bless!
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 4:34 AM, |

0 Comments: