Trust in Him ...

Thursday, July 12, 2007
Last Sunday, we had a 'spiritual session' for choir ... mainly just reflection, sharing and p&w ... during the reflection, we were asked - how have we trusted God? How are we making use of our talents etc ...

I did not share openly but I was thankful for God's providence for us this year ... there were so many things happening - new life, new status, new responsibilities, a letter from a contractor, risk of getting our house infested with ticks, my car accident, my work environment and job scope ... all these, I lifted up to Him to help me through. I felt peace of mind when I did just that ... I am able to walk on better ...

But now, faced with another unknown, I am having mixed feelings. I know I have to be strong ... I should not jump the gun ... I am just hoping that everything will be well...

Lord knows best and He is watching over me ... Thank you Lord.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 2:28 PM, |

0 Comments: