F.O.R.T.I.T.U.D.E

Friday, July 06, 2007
FORTITUDE ....

This word came to me when I accidentally 'gate-crash' a rosary session on Tuesday while the man was reciting one of the decade (can't remember which).

Things have been unfolding to me since last week (or maybe even before last week?) and I am making plans to take flight

Somehow, at the back of my mind, something tells me that I shouldn't be doing that...

Then I was chit chatting with Francis ... told him about my latest "joke of the day", told him my plans ... he gave me his 2 cents and the word fortitude came to me again...

Hmmm, what's the meaning of fortitude. I searched and found this:- Strength of mind that allows one to endure pain or adversity with courage.

hmmm, sort of ties in with the Psalm 33 that I read on Wednesday ....

Yes God, what must I do? Can you show me the way?

Labels: ,

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 5:28 PM, |

0 Comments: