Today's Mass

Sunday, May 06, 2007
I had a good time at Mass today ... dunno why ... the church organ sounds good, the choir sounds good ... even the homily is good ... it talks about love one another ...

i have not had such an enjoyable time at Mass for a while - coz for the past few weeks i was really worried about playing badly during Mass as i tried to understand the new organ.

after each Mass, i have people coming to me and asking me why the organ sound like this and not like that, comments like i still like the old organ...

hai, poor me gave up explaining but just gave them a look that says "i am still trying to figure it out/ get used to it .." sometimes, they may just be concerned but still, i prefer constructive comments and some advice ... though a bit hurt, i just take it in my stride to reflect and improve...

thank God, that i think i had finally got the sound - thanks to Matilda & Steph spending one afternoon with me trying to figure out the "best mix" ... and also thanks to the Holy Spirit who guided my hands today =)

the night before, i had a nightmare. i dreamt that there was no priest at the Mass. Choir sang so badly that the congregation walked out!!! so scary ... thankfully, it was only a dream ...

Labels:

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 10:50 PM, |

0 Comments: