My Holidays

Wednesday, May 02, 2007
My holidays are ending ... it has been both fun and bored to wake up to think about how i am going to spend the day when all the others are at work ...

the holidays began last thursday ... began the day by making agar agar for the rcia class ... kena suaned by Fr for "making only this in the entire day??" - "duh"... i started to clean my house - a clean house means i can laze around more comfortably ... haha ... it is hard chore cleaning the house ... i vaccumed, watched tv, vaccumed, watched tv, then mopped, then watched tv, then mopped... hee ... some tips for your - mop the floor with tap water and a bit of white vinegar - sure to make your floor smooth and clean =)

Friday - got a last minute call from my mum to bring my grandma back from her visit to her doctor...for the trip, i am really thankful that my FIL can walk about without any problem, thankful that my brothers/father/uncle/mum are around for my grandmother to bring her for her medical appointment and thankful that i have a car to ferry her around when no one is available... the trip makes me realised that my grandma is really old .. and she has problem walking even for a short distance (it is really short - like the distant of 3 provision shops took her a long time) ...later, went out with my mama to jurong point to shop, then laze around at my mum's house before pickig pete up and heading to spca...

it was my first time to spca ...quite sad to see those dogs being left by their owner in spca... and that was also where we met and pete fell in love with Sunny ...

we left shortly as it was closing time and my gang of friends were coming over to my house for a 'look-see' ...spent the night chatting and eating and catching up ... thankfully, i had mopped the floor coz they went round inspecting ..hahaha

Saturday - accompanied my FIL for his weekly fix - ba kut teh ... his favourite stall was not ready so we went to our favourite stall ... he doesn't really like that stall - kept complaining about fatty meat ... hahaha ...but he knows that it is out of no choice that we did not patronise his favourite stall ... then we went to SPCA again ... this time, we played with sunny ... he seemed to like pete lots and my FIL also seemed to like sunny ... but but but ... sunny does not seem to like me ... he didn bark but just walked away each time i tried to touch him.

Sunday - asked all our other friends about how to keep a dog ... booked Fides to go SPCA on monday ...

Monday - went with Fides, my FIL and ah pete to spca ... looked at the other dogs - pete n fil still like sunny ... i was attracted to a maltese ...sunny still doesn show any interest in me ...*worried....* fides was really sweet ... mobilised her brother to search for a pet shop with grooming service in woodlands ... the folks at spca were very nice as well ... =)... tiring day after settling the dog, brought him to my mum's house so that my brother can look after him while we went out for family dinner ... thankfully, sunny was ok at their house ... well behaved ...

Tuesday - brought sunny out for our first walk .... tried to leave him at home while pete n i attended a team mass for our next ee weekend ... i learnt a lot from the other couples ... nice evening ... went home and sunny was ok in his play pen ... good ... thanks to st. francis for looking after him ... hee

Wednesday - i was ALL ALONE with sunny ... got me mad a few times when he climbed onto the sofa, he even peeed on the carpet in the common toilet ... duh ... he did that tiwce today and both times, i was on the phone!!!... thankfully, fides was around today to talk to me, we had lunch - she was nice enough to buy me lunch - LJS ... .havent had that in a long long long long time - thanks sis ... hahhaha

cooked our own dinner today and went to pick pete from ikea ... sunny was a good boy in the car .. but he was really excited to see his daddy ... more excited than seeing me ... but ok la ....haha

lessons learnt:-

i need to work - not a career woman but something to keep my occupied for a few hours each day ....

i want to play but can i not be responsible? hahahaha especially wrt taking care of sunny - i got to pick up his poo poo ....

the idea of baby - ya, not be easy taking care of baby ... but i suppose sunny is a good experience ...

hmmm .... going to zzz liao - back to the "normal" life tomorrow ....

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 11:09 PM, |

1 Comments:

  At May 03, 2007 12:21 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
hey gal, u r most welcome leh. cos it's a great experience to spca n spending my time to go down to ur hse n chat while my study mood is down to negative ten.
Realised how sad it is for the dogs to be abandoned. Cos tat thought never came to my mind before. I just tot how lucky my ah pi is to have a family since his birth who knows his whole life history, Whereas u dunno wat happened to those abandoned dogs. COs they can't talk.
Haiz.. my dog is really a part of our family. Excuse me, who will throw ur bro into the orpanage?