An enjoyable day

Monday, July 16, 2007
Yes, I had an enjoyable day yesterday …

Dearie drove me all over woodlands to look for a hamster … couldn't find any that I liked. I tot he wanted to drive me home but he turned to Lot One, and there I bought my pet hamster .. hmm, he/she shall be called marshmallow =)

Evening, we had a family gathering –a BBQ at my place. Invited my long lost cousins … time flies … we used to play together when we were kiddos but now, they have all grown tall – eh, I am the eldest and the shortest amongst them! Haha and they all have girlfriends now (ok, except one of my brothers haha). I also drank ashahi beer (yea, been having craving for beer probably due to over exposure to XP … haha! It’s nice!)

My dad gave me an ang bao (wa lau, I felt happy and embarrassed to be receiving a red packet from him…. First time he gave me ang bao on my bdae!) haha

Hmm, I am so blessed : ) … but really, after been hanging around for 28 years, nothing beats more than having good health and family members around you …

Labels:

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 10:29 AM, |

0 Comments: