Prayer

Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Everyone needs a prayer - to be prayed over, to say a prayer for someone, or to pray for oneself ...

I need to pray as well ... for myself, my family, my friends, my colleagues, for strangers ...

When there are things that had happened and yet we do not understand, we pray - be it to understand the situation or to ask for God's guidance or even a prayer to learn to let go and let the truth be revealed to us in His own time...

When you are angry - say a prayer - for yourself, for the person that you are angry with ...

When you feel for someone but are helpless about their situation, say a prayer for him/her ...

Pray when you are confused, lost, lonely, not at peace, scared or frightened ...

Pray when you are happy, sad, moody ..

When you just wanna talk to God, just go into the quiet and listen to His voice and He will guide you ...


p.s this post was inspired by some event that happened before and after my class today ... some say laughter is the best medicine, but I think prayers are the best medicine :)

Labels:

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 11:26 PM, |

0 Comments: