Be still . . .

Saturday, August 04, 2007
Lots of tots in my head ...

Lots of experiences gained ...

But to put them into words ...

I am having difficulty expressing them ...

Maybe, I should try ... to describe everything in a generic way ...

I had lost my bearings for quite a while and I have now found it again...

Hence, I felt more at peace ...

More at peace to deal with what ever happen in each day ...

More at peace to say that all these are just noises ...

They will pass as long as I keep still ...

Keep still and focus ...

Focus on why I made the initial choice ...

Focus that what was promised is in the process of being delivered ...

Patience, Patience and patience ...

Like what my sister shared with me ...

"The darkest of the night is the break of the dawn" ...


*big grinz . . .

Labels: ,

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 12:14 PM, |

0 Comments: