Sleeping Beauty

Tuesday, August 21, 2007
My weekend was spent sleeping, waking, sleeping and waking …

Thursday
On MC.
Dragged by my mum to see a Chinese doctor for my ever persisting cough …
slept most of the day away …
dearie was nice enough to buy me dinner before going for his RCIA class…

Friday
Dragged myself to work … was feeling feverish though … probably due to too much sun exposure while I was in Beijing

Saturday
Yucks!
Working Saturday … nevertheless, we get to knock off early as the factory ppl were doing the 7th month praying ceremony … went back home to sleep some more …

I missed going for the concert with my parents – watching Cai Qin. They said that she sang from 8 to 12! And the singing was super duper good … yea, gave my tix to my bro … hope I dun have to miss the aaron kwok’s concert …

Sunday
Wake up to go for Mass … still not feeling well … had a headache …
Still thinking of whether to go for PA a not (ya, I have gotten quite lazy) … in the end, I went for PA and I was wondering what I am supposed to do there when I just walked into St. Cecilia’s room and saw Steph sweating out as the choir was requested to sing but there was no one to play the keyboard … though one of the songs is quite new to me, I agreed to help since they have been quite helpful towards me, standing in for me when I couldn’t make it on some days …

Stoned through the rest of the PA … guess I was only awake when it was our turn to sing … the headache got worse …

Had a late lunch/early dinner … went home, took medicine and continue sleeping – from 6 till 11 … then woke up to iron clothes, watched a bit of football and continue sleeping till Monday

Monday
Took leave because the contractors wanted to come to fix a leak in the toilet ceiling… they are supposed to come between 10 – 11 but I waited and waited, made a few calls to the management office …and waited … finally these guys appeared at 1340 and what was supposed to be a day’s work was completed in 2 hours! Make me waste my leave!

Anyway, hope the cough will go away by this Thursday….
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 9:53 AM, |

0 Comments: