An evening with the SSO ...

Sunday, July 22, 2007
Thanks to my company for sponsoring a charity event, we were given tickets to attend a concert by the SSO on thursday ...

Dearie was supposed to go with me but he has to do OT at the last minute.

Dun want to waste the tickets, I asked Anya if she would like to go with me.

It was my first time INSIDE the Esplande concert hall - the interior was really very nice. and the music that night was entertaining. i tot the conductor was like a magician, making melodious music with each hand gesture... also, there is a soprano ... her singing .... phew! powerful! ...

yes, i enjoyed myself thoroughly ...

half way through the concert, a super cute man caught my attention - i tot he looked like brad pitt ... then shortly after, anya also commented that there is a cute man at the back of the group ... haha ... we both agreed that he looked like brad pitt ... but we couldn't get to see more of his cute face as he was blocked by the conductor ... haha

Labels:

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 12:27 AM, |

0 Comments: