Thanksgiving ...

Monday, December 17, 2007
Thanksgiving mass on 31.12.2007 ….

So fast … we are inching towards the end of 2007 …. There’s lots of stuff that I want to be thankful for … especially in 2007 ….

1.My Heavenly Father, Mother Mary and all the saints. … thanks and praise to them for being there for me all the time …
2.My baptism … finally! I am now His Child …
3.Mrs Kwee … er, not easy being Mrs … lots of expectations to be adjusted …. Lots of things to learn …
4.My parents, family and friends … for being always there for me ….
5.My health … had a scare this year … when a test turned out to be abnormal … but thankfully, with God’s graces, everything turns out well …
6.My job … yea, a difficult year … but nevertheless, just look on the bright side and things are not so bad …
7.A new life … yuppers… after trying for a while and a health scare … there’s a new life in me …. Waiting to greet the world in 2008 …
8.Last but not least, my hubby …. Ya, though he is naggy at times and can get quite impatient with me … but he is still my hubby and I am thankful that I have him to walk the journey with me =)
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 11:10 AM, |

0 Comments: