An update

Monday, September 17, 2007
Last post on 14/9/2007 . . .

Nothing much going on in my life rite now except:

1. I’ve picked up knitting again … this time, I am knitting a cable scarf using the old yarns we (my mum and i) bought years ago for our never completed blouses ... hee

2.been surfing the web and had come across many ideas for knitting .. hope to get them started once I have gotten the right size needles, yarns and project …

3.dearie is in the midst of preparing for his exams – good news for me in a way that I can do my knitting while he is revising (yea, his boss likes them to take exams …ha ha )

4.contemplated on doing a MBA … almost signed up but the questions that they asked – really puts me off … ha ha …maybe next time …

5.has sort of stopped going on a job search … coz I cannot really think of a really strong factor to leave … even though I am not exactly happy here …

6.relationship with my colleagues had sort of improved ….

7.I am recovering well from my minor op … but still, no seafood, no chicken, cold drinks etc until a later date …and thankfully, the test results came back to say that there are no cancer cells … going back in Nov for a follow up …

8.I am also recovering from my cough and flu etc … ya, paid lots of money this year just to see doctor :(

Looking forward to :-
1.meeting my godparents for dinner this Friday

2.attending yee ling’s wedding this Saturday (too bad that I got to miss her church wedding) : (

3.gathering with ex-a*’s colleagues … lots of catching up to do …

4.maybe start going for yoga class … need to keep fit …

5.maybe even start taking piano classes ….

6. dearie will be going on a retreat ... so i will get to spend some time taking care of the dogs and hamster and maybe spend some time with my folks ...

Labels:

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 2:01 PM, |

0 Comments: