His Calling .... & My Response .....

Monday, November 07, 2005
As the hymn goes, it was sang that "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life....He is the Way, the Truth and the Life .... His Commandment to us is to Love - Love our neighbours as ourselves ...."

This sums up His calling for me. =)

_______________________________________________________________

Last night, at the session, we were suppose to reflect what is He calling us to do. I saw myself cruising along a highway (i wasn't driving) and from a distance, i saw a cross shining brightly. I am cruising towards Him. Along the journey, there were obstacles but the car I was in managed to overcome it and I continued in my journey towards Him. I suppose this is His way of answering me, answering all the question marks i had in my head.

Though i was feeling tired - aching back and headache, I am really thankful for the wonderful session and the wonderful sharing that I had with my fellow sis- & bros-in-christ and also with my dearie. I am thankful to God for sending him to me and being able to journey together.
_______________________________________________________________
At the end of the session, I realised that He is not asking a lot from me in return for His love. He just wants to be my friend and He just wants me to be His follower. His love for me is U.N.C.O.N.D.I.T.I.O.N.A.L!
Thank you God for all Your wonderful goodness. I pray that all the lonely people will open their hearts to hear Your calling and for those who are sick that they will also open their hearts to let You come into their life to perform miracles. Let Your love melt all hardened hearts. AMEN.





 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 3:36 PM, |

0 Comments: