One year ago and one year later

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Time really flies.

This time last year, I was at a cross-road, trying to identify my purpose in life, nursing a heartbreak (plus whatever unhappiness/wounds that had accumulated over the past few years), surrounding myself with friends, and being disgruntled with my ex-boss. But the highlight of 2004 was receiving Jesus at about the same time.


Fast forward one year later, which is now –

* I am a happier person, growing in love with Him and also the special someone He had sent me.
* I am more sensible (I hope? Haha erm, maybe GSP can vouch for me =P) and more emotionally stable and have learnt and still learning to see things from a different point of view.

Life has certainly become more purposeful! =)

Praise be to God!

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 6:37 AM, |

1 Comments:

  At October 29, 2005 11:11 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
haha... I have not met up with u in the last 1 yr dear. But yes, I can see that you have grown so much. Both in spiritually and emotionally. :)
And I really look forward to meeting up again.