Happy Deepavali, Happy All Saints Day

Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Packed my messy table last night - throwing away lots of bills - phone bills, credit card bills, promotion brochures. If only I can turn all these papers into money $$

_________________________________________________________
Went for a morning walk with my mum this morning. I had stopped jogging for a while due to the knee cap pain but as it didn get any better, i have decided to go back to walking. At least i get to breathe in some fresh air and walk my other parts of the body. The walk was good - end the walk with a bit of yoga stretching.
_________________________________________________________
Didn do much today. Didn go anywhere as the weather is too hot to be anywhere outside the house and BF is doing his revision for his exam tomorrow. Hope he can do well. =)
I spent the day doing my cross stitch. This project was started a few years ago but I only began to pick it up again. Hoping to complete it by the end of this week. I am left with outlining hte doors and windows which are much more tedious than the other parts of the picture (now my neck is aching.... )
Click here to see what I am doing (I'm doing the street). I love his designs.
_________________________________________________________
Hmm, turning in now. Another long day at work tomorrow - need to do handover from my colleague, prepare sales report and also finish that damn spreadsheet!
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 2:53 PM, |

0 Comments: