So much to do and yet so little time ...

Thursday, November 17, 2005
So much to do and yet so little time ...

Was on leave yesterday and the day before. When I got back to the office this morning, tons of emails greeted me. On top of the to-dos brought forward from last week, there were new tasks to be completed today. Work is never ending - so much to do and yet so little time ....

--------------------------------

What's up for me this week:-
Thurs night - RCIA
Fri night - Friend is buying the gang dinner coz it's her birthday
Sat morning - gathering with JC friends
Sat night - got 2 inviations - now i dunno which one I should attend
Sun evening - Rite of acceptance *Finally!*

Things to do:- go for my flu jab (else HR would come after me); Rackee some banquet halls (if we have the time)

Keep my mum company?

Hmm, she's angry with me for something that I did. I knew she would not like it and I still went ahead to do it. So there is cold war going on. Well, I suppose I am in a "CBB" mode (can't be bothered). I just go about my routine - talk when necessary, try to share with her - if there is no response, I also CBB. Strangely, I am the only one feeling the coldness. My thick-skinned brother did not sense anything unusual. Anyway ... *shrug!*
Work life is going to get more hectic - was wondering - Am I stupid/slow or what? I never seem to be able to complete the never ending lists of to-dos.
Looks like the short break didn do much for me ... too short maybe ...
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 2:25 PM, |

0 Comments: