Saturday, November 12, 2005
When you were a kid and you had done something that your parents would not like you to do, they would either scold or even cane you.

Have you ever realised that as you grow older, the beatings may lessen and the scolding are not so much but in return, you get more nagging or in another extreme, more cold shoulders.

Am I too sensitive? I am receiving lots of cold shoulders this year.

It's hard to please people -even if they are your parents and there seem to be a missing link somewhere between the two generation. What can be done to bridge this link? Efforts from both parties I suppose?

Anyway .... ..... .....

I am going to sleep - after a week of (mental) battle at work - I just want to sleep and forget about all these cold shoulders.

Father, thank you for this beautiful day and this fruitful week that You had given to me. Thank you for all the good things that You have blessed me with. I pray that I will move on stronger and use me as Your tool to touch more people and soften hardened hearts. This is my prayer thru Jesus Christ, AMEN.
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 2:29 PM, |

1 Comments:

hey, u know what. U are always inspiring for me. U are the one who can assure me that I am not only the odd one having the same kind of opinion.

Really gald to have u journeying together with me. To know that there are companions, sharing all the beauty n woes of life and knowing more about Chirst. It sort of just write off the woes and leave only the beauty..

Life is really so beautiful despite the piles of work that is on my desk now (psst.. me skiving for 5 mins during my OT).

Love all my bros n sis n all beings on life. Thanks to Christ for showing love to me.