2005: In a nutshell

Friday, December 23, 2005

2005

It has been a good year – better than last year. (That's because I have my Shepherd)

EMOTIONALLY
BGR: Things have turned out quite unexpectedly or things are happening faster than expected. Overall, I can say that I have found my ‘other half’

Family ties: erm going through some changes and I am learning how to manage them.

Friends: well, I suppose you gain some and you lose some. But I hope that the rate of loss is slower than the rate I gain new friends.

MENTALLY
I am still sane

PHYSICALLY
Not really fantastic coz I am feeling sleepy most of the time or having aches and I have stopped exercising.

CAREER WISE
erm, still moving on. Not sure how it would be like in the future though. Definitely more responsibilities coming up.

SPIRITUALLY
Not too bad. This is one of the best things that have happened for me for 2005.

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 2:25 AM, |

0 Comments: