Negative Ions

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Why do I feel so much negative energy around me?

Negative in a sense that people around me are behaving as if they are disapproving what I am doing or what I am going to do.

Negative in a sense that my body is always aching (coz I did not exercise?) and I am always in need of sleep?


Pray for me.

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that I will continue to keep my focus on You and not be distracted.

Grant me the graces that I need as I continue to walk steadfastly along this journey. I also pray for my bros & sis-in Christ that they will not let their current unfavourable situation distant themselves from coming home to You. Instead, I pray that they will seek Your face in all that they are doing and not feel frighted or scared coz You are with them in each step they take.

I pray that people around me will understand all Your wonderful goodness and graces.

I pray that whatever I do is pleasing in Your eyes, for Your pleasures.

I pray that there will be more love, more peace and more joy in this world.

I pray that everyone to be in good health and for those who are sick, please give them strength and comfort.


Dear Father, these are my prayers. Thank you so much for taking time to listen and answer all my prayers and have given me so many blessings. Thank you so much…. I lift up all these to you through Jesus Christ whom You have sent to save us. AMEN.

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 3:06 AM, |

0 Comments: