No mood

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Feeling so vexed ... maybe it is due to fatigue.

Fatigue from what?

I dunno.

Just not in a mood to talk to anyone, to go out after work, to meet up with anyone after work.

This is even getting onto the nerves of my dear dear. (sorry but I am a woman and such erratic behaviour is often unexplainable.)

Maybe I need a good sleep, a good workout at the swimming pool or on the track.


Bear with me for a while. Just let me go home to eat my home-cooked food and just let me laze around.

I should be OK on the next day. (I hope …)

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 8:42 AM, |

1 Comments:

OK, i still went out after work. The meetup wasn't so bad afterall.

I felt better after leaving office - still tired but definitely not so dreadful and a call from Aunty C. perked me up. *hugz*

Probably the office air has too much negative ions.