My ThanksGiving

Monday, December 12, 2005
This had been one challenging week where my working life is concerned.


This is the first time I am attempting my first closing. I want to thank my Lord for ensuring that my predecessor had handed over in great details and that He had granted me the graces to still remember most of it.

Thank you Lord for blessing me with such an understanding boss., who, despite her busy schedule, still bother to explain things to me, to help me in my work.

Though this is supposed to be a very busy period, I am still able to knock off on time (or not stay really late) to go for my RCIA and also to attend my other matters.

Thank you Lord for guiding me through this week. For giving me PEACE when there are times I need to rush out some numbers. To tell the truth, I felt totally peaceful and focus while I was doing the spreadsheet. I know I am in good hands.

Thank you Lord. *HUGZ*
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 2:53 PM, |

0 Comments: