Glory to God in the Highest

Monday, December 05, 2005
We had a reflection on whether we give credit to God when good things happen to us or when bosses/friends commented us on a job well done. This set me thinking and the following thought just came to me.

Friends mentioned that my blog had inspired them and had motivated them at one point or another.

Of course, I am happy to receive such compliments.

Well, I must say, the credit should go to heavenly Father. *Thank you Father*.

He gives me the inspiration to write and to be able to be His Light in this cyber space.

Sometimes, words do not come out easily when two people meet face to face. By leaving words/thoughts or by sharing out loud a day’s event in the blog, the reader may hearten to know that they are not alone in this world.

Just want to say that there won’t be this blog without guidance from the Father. With Him as the focal point, I am able to do things which I could not do based on my own strength.

My dear friends, if you feel that you are struggling – emotionally, physically – with work, with life, with whatever that is bothering you, lift it all up to the Lord and let Him take charge and you just continue doing what you ought to be doing. Be assured that He is with you all the time and because He loves you, and because He is our creator, He will see you through according to His plan and according to His time. Be patient and follow Him by faith and not by sight.
*Glory be to God!!!!*
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 3:08 PM, |

0 Comments: