Realised the changes?

Monday, December 05, 2005
Realised the changes?
Well, I suppose this is a reflection that I have moved on to another phase. This shall not be a place to share only my thoughts but this blog is dedicated to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Dear heavenly Father, continue to use me as your Light to light up the world. To lead those in despair, those in darkness and those who have lost hope to You through this blog. Lord, I am nothing without You. You give me strength when I am weak and You healed me with Your unconditional love. Take away my proudness and impatience and fill me with love, understanding and patience. I pray that more people - the lost sheep - will get to know what a great shepherd You are, that You are our shepherd and You are all that we ever need during our time one earth. I lift all these to You through Jesus Christ. AMEN.
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 3:25 PM, |

0 Comments: