What are my fears?

Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Father asked – what are your fears as you prepare to get married ….

Well, another soul searching question posted by him …

As humans, we are always fearful – fearful of the future – that is why we need God.

Well, some people may think that only the “not confident” people need God. If you are confident of yourself, you only need to rely on your own strength. (I have come to realise that I am just a puny clay and I cannot really do much based on my own thoughts, wisdom and strength .. I still need to look to my creator for help).

Actually, this question – about my fears - is not new. It has been lurking in me for a while and I suppose by asking us to answer this question, he is asking us to come to term with our fears…

I should not let fears push me down but I should turn to God – to ask for strength, wisdom and grace to overcome my fears….
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 2:48 AM, |

0 Comments: