Psalm 115

Monday, March 20, 2006
This is a beautiful psalm … and brings to mind that yes, trust in the Lord in all that we do – even when I am sorely afflicted.

PSALM 115
I trusted, even when I said: “I am sorely afflicted.”
O precious in the eyes of the Lord
Is the death of his faithful.

I will walk in the presence of the Lord in the land of the living

Your servant, Lord, your servant am I:
You have loosened my bonds.
A thanksgiving sacrifice I make;
I will call on the Lord’s name.

I will walk in the presence of the Lord in the land of the living.

My vow to the Lord I will fulfill before all his people,
In the courts of the house of the Lord,
In your midst, O Jerusalem.

I will walk in the presence of the Lord in the land of the living
.
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 5:14 AM, |

0 Comments: