Love is the answer

Thursday, March 09, 2006
Love is the answer.

Love is the answer to all of life’s problem, anger, worry.

This is what I have learnt this week – a week where I had gotten angry with someone, where I started asking God why He sent her to be seated beside me. Why me? why must I be Christ like? Why can’t I be nasty to her ….

Somehow, God knows what I am thinking, going through for he sent his servant to tell me that his precious son also struggled during his time on earth and he showed me how Jesus actually worked round it.

The story stayed with me and I concluded that LOVE IS THE ANSWER … after some thinking through during work, I tried looking at her with love, patience etc and indeed, she became more bearable and I dun feel such anger (anger because she does not seem to know what is happening and is not perform as a good team member) and things can get done better …

During the Mass, I confessed to God my sin – this terrible sin of walking into temptations of being nasty to her, being impatient with her, knowing full well that each and everyone of us are created in his image. I had failed miserably in my journey to be Christ like….

however, my God is a loving and ever forgiving God. He told me “never mind, I will wash you clean. As clean as white snow”.

I was touched (by now, I was tearing so much but it just feels soo good to let God take control of me. It feels so good to feel his warm embrace. It feels so good to just lift everything to him.)

Despite my sins, he loves me still and even told me that as long as I repent, tomorrow will be a brand new day to start all over. (THANK YOU LORD!)

The parting shot was from this hymn (can’t really remember the title but this is one hymn we used to sing during our JC days) – He came from heaven to show the Way ….

Yes. With my focus on God and leaving all things at His hands, I will be safe/saved. Thank you Lord. AMEN.
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 10:25 PM, |

0 Comments: