Prayers requested.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006
There’s so much to do and so little time =(

OK, got to pray for God’s deliverance for all the events that are going to happen in my life. Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for Pete and me whenever possible. Gum Sia!

Budgeting period coming up – expect to work late. Work load has definitely increased and bosses’ expectations of my performance have definitely changed over this past one year. Lord, grant me the graces to work things through.

Marriage preparation – when it comes to rites and rituals concerning marriage – I am a total blur – so many details to take note of and so many issues to consider! God, help me by giving me the tact and patience to communicate with the people around me. Lord, help us to plan how we should go about the chinese customary wedding and the church wedding. Lord, help us to plan the sequence and route.

Photo-taking on the 26th June – Lord, we ask for good weather on the 26th June so that the photo-taking process can go smoothly. Lord, also I pray for my colleague who will be taking her photos on the 10th that you bless her and her hubby with good weather so that she does not need to go back for photo taking for the fourth time.

Engagement Encounter – Lord, send forth the Holy Spirit to guide us during the engagement encounter and that our hearts may be opened during the retreat to experience the meaning of this sacrament that we will be going through.

Lord, for the more superficial things – like the suit and shoes hunting, direct us to find these items quickly. =)

Thank you Lord for listening to and answering my prayers. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 11:10 PM, |

0 Comments: