Blue ....

Monday, May 08, 2006
Been feeling sick lately ... first it was some infection, then fever, flu and cough ... recovered for a while and the flu, fever and cough is back again .... infection is still there though ... but doc says since it is not threatening and i am not experiencing any symptons, i should just leave it as it and continue to monitor the condition.

decided to rest at home today and see my family doctor - yea, the company doctor is of no help. I dunno why my company chose to go on those kind of scheme - to save money i suppose - but they are not professional at all - no personal touch. i am just like a product in the long production line. The doctor is just going through the motion, clearing the patients who are coming faster than she can manage without really understanding my illness.

So i chose to go back to my family doctor this morning - which means i had skipped choir and BOW. a pretty last minute decision but i just dun feel like stepping out of the house today... yesterday was a long day in the office... and i have closing, payment run and hedging to do for the next two days - really cannot afford to be blur ... =(

OK, i promise to get well soon and not let sickness stop me from going for my Mass ...

hmmm, am i lazy? do i need to go for confession?
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 3:17 AM, |

0 Comments: