Extraction

Saturday, June 24, 2006
Went to see the doc on Thursday – he said, u got 8 teeth on the left but 7 on the right … this could be the cause of the pain in your lower gum.

Friday – rested at home but the pain seem to be more severe

Saturday – went to the dentist … being an expert, she quickly pointed out that the pain is caused by the wisdom tooth on the top. She asked me to extract the tooth … but but but I got photo taking on Monday – would it affect me? She said no ….

During the extraction, I was a bundle of nerves – heard too much of the horror stories with regards to wisdom tooth extraction … I kept on praying Our Father and Hail Mary … just to distract myself … in a while the ordeal was over.

I asked the dentist to give me back my tooth … it’s a big one…

Now, the mouth feels numb …. Hope I won’t feel any pain later and I be well for photo taking on Monday…

Pray for me please …. =)
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 6:25 PM, |

0 Comments: