Knock, knock! have you been praying?

Friday, June 16, 2006
Praying the rosary …. Structured prayers …

What I thought was an old catholic practice but there were some who truly believed in praying the rosary ….


I had an interview with Father last night. I felt that I had failed in the interview…

Went home, reflected and yes, I need to move ahead, move upwards and not be lazy …

I decided to try what Father told me … start my prayers with I believe, Our Father and Hail Mary …. Even before I finished Our Father, I had a lot more inspirations to pray for other stuff, plus my sins ….

Praying out loud also helps, like what Father says, praying in the mind is between God and me … Praying out loud, the environment will be affected as well … I will be able to feel the difference. Yes, I felt the difference.

Hmmm, the next thing to do is to join a prayer group – divine mercy (had a wonderful sharing with a sis on how this came about) and also learn to understand the mysteries (also had a wonderful sharing with another sis on this) ….

There were three of us last nite – instead of going home after the interview, we waited for one another and shared on the interview. We agreed that this is God’s plan of putting the three of us together to share coz we seldom meet outside Thursday class and this meeting outside Thursday in a more relaxed environment allowed us to share more and to know each other better. Thank you Lord.

Need to buck up!
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 5:39 AM, |

0 Comments: