Happenings

Monday, June 19, 2006
FITTY
I think I can start a book writing on the adventures of Fitty. Fitty was hurt and is now in the clinic ...=( I think we need to consider Adrian’s suggestion seriously ….

Baptism name
Yeap! Already decided on the name – Francesca – hmm, there is no direct translation from Francis to the female Francis .. and hence, Francesca …. I wasn’t really sure if I wanted this name and being kia su and kia see, I took back the name book to flip through – nothing caught my attention. Hence, it is still back to Francesca – after my favourite saint (somehow he appealed to me and it all started with St. Francis prayer) ….

New Room in Church
And yes! There is a new room in my church and it is named after St. Cecilia – good choice!
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 10:44 PM, |

0 Comments: