Be Still and know that I am God

Monday, July 17, 2006
In my search of my kind of ideal life, have I lost my true self somewhere? Have I missed the forest for the tree?

I may seem to have everything but why do I feel unhappy at times…

So many things are happening, will happen or are going to happen but these are beyond my control, beyond my grasps…

What can I do?

I can only rely on divine interventation, rely on God’s strength, rely on God’s guidance …

Beneath a happy face is a scared soul, who is trying her best to take things in her stride.

Thankfully, the Lord is with her, in every step that she takes ….

Be still and know – know that God is faithful and He will not forsake His sheep …just like the psalm – Be still and know that I am God …

Yes heavenly abba, thank you for holding on to me and watching over me. Lord, help me to keep my heart open to hear your instructions and guidance. Thank you Lord. Amen.
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 6:56 AM, |

0 Comments: