Parish Assembly

Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Was doing my work when my choir head or assistant head (?) emailed us that there will be a Parish Assembly held on 20 August 2006.

Wait a minute – I thought I had attended one not long ago – that day was still raining heavily and that was my first encounter with other Catholics (some nice, some crackpots etc) – other than those in my RCIA group.

We discussed on the focus for 2006 – the overall consensus was that we shall focus on Family this year – the previous year was on Youth.

It seems like only yesterday that I attended the PA with my Ah Boy and now, the next PA is coming up and it is indeed just round the corner … TIME FLIES!!!

OK, for you people reading, please note down the dates and attend – it will be at our Parish Auditorium … yea – no need to take bus and end up getting lost along the way .. hahaha
^^
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 2:55 AM, |

0 Comments: