My knight in shining armour =)

Saturday, July 15, 2006
My recept asked me to collect a parcel from her. I was quite worried coz of an unpleasant incident last year.

Someone was so cruel to play a prank on me. the mysterious sender sent a lacey underwear (a thong) to me with a note that says “I am monitoring you …. The calls will not stop etc” ….

I freaked out coz I had been receiving prank calls almost everyday and that fella would just kept quiet.

I was sharing this with them during lunch .. as I think back, it is actually a blessing in disguise as that was the time when a knight in shining armour appeared. Hahaha

He was really concern and worried for my safety and he rushed down immediately after work and we made our way to the police station …. Though we were not really sure where the police post was located, he called his friend to ask and I still remember that we were perspiring coz that day was very hot…

At that time, we were still friends and I was quite hostile to him at times … :P

Anyway, I was really touched by his sincere gesture and concern and it made me see him in a new light ….

=) as I recalled this incident today with a few of my close colleagues, it helped me realised that I am such a fortunate girl =)

Hmmm, sometimes it is just so easy to forget such nice memories and complained about what one lack.

Thank you Lord for sending me this knight =)
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 1:16 AM, |

0 Comments: