Phototaking

Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Had our photoshot yesterday. The process was fun – a totally different experience from taking graduation photo with the family members a few years ago.

And thanks be to God for giving me a good weather – there was sun and wind. Plus my gum did not hurt much for the day coz I managed to get to the clinic before the photo taking starts. God also directed us to a good location for our outdoor with a beautiful sun set. =)
Hmmm, lots of things happened yesterday but I can just say that it is God who is helping us – from minor things like giving Pete a tie to match his shirt to the location and my gum ache … Thank you dear Heavenly Father … =)

Looking forward to our Engagement Encounter this weekend … I think Dearie made the right choice by saying that we go for EE instead of MPC (with the prompting of Holy Spirit of course) ….

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 8:28 PM, |

0 Comments: