Advent II

Thursday, November 30, 2006
Advent marks the beginning of the new Christian year.

To me, it is a time when I reflect what I have done for the past one year, a time to think and be really thankful for God’s guidance and blessings for the one year and what I want to become for the new year.

This review is done with Christ in mind, Christ as the focus – have I been Christ-like? What can I do to be more Christ-like? What are the sins/baggage that I need to get rid of so that I can be one step closer to Him.

Advent is also a time to prepare myself for the coming of baby Jesus – God turned Man, who came to show me how I should live and who died for me so that I can be reconciled to God.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Christ the babe, is Lord of all ….
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 6:18 PM, |

0 Comments: