My experiences with Him

Monday, November 27, 2006
God is ever so faithful.

He loves us so much even though Man can never return the same proportion of love that our Heavenly Father has showered on us … Unconditional love. =)

Father’s homily was also very good. He told us his personal experience. Through his sharing, it makes us realized that the biggest obstacle could be what is nearest to us or within us. It is how willing we want to make the change so that we can grow.

Interesting.

Many times, we just do not want to make changes in our lives even though we felt uncomfortable, even though we know it is not good for us in the long run.

We had a wonderful sharing during for today’s BOW. We shared how we had experiences God’s touch in our lives.

For me, I have many incidents to share – big and small. Actually, I feel that I am receiving God’s blessings everyday. Some leaves an impact, others not so impactful. Nevertheless, they are still blessings and it is easy to think that God is not near me even though He is right beside me.

For example, God is really showering His blessings on Pete and me when we were preparing to get married. It is really amazing how we managed to pull off the entire thingy. Trust me, it is not cheap getting married in Sg but He has been really generous with us.

My job. Without Him, I would have gone mad earlier.

My friends. They are really a source of support.

My godma. She is really cute and I appreciate her frankness. She really wants to build a solid relationship with me but I have been holding back, hestitant about how to build the relationship.

My in-laws. OK, though they are old and naggy, they meant well and I feel that they really love me … especially my Father-in-law. =)

My parents. Well, I feel guilty that I am unable to spend as much time as I would like with them now but I do appreciate them for loving me.

Well, the lists can go on ….God really loves me …. Thank you Lord!
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 6:48 AM, |

0 Comments: