Children of God

Monday, November 27, 2006
God has many children.

I saw my dad’s friend at the void deck. They were about to go home but I just invited them to see photos.

As one of the aunties was flipping through the album, she said “I know this guy”. Oh I thought she knew him as some neighbour or friend from work.

But it is a really small world. This aunty attends Church of St. Francis of Assisi and most of the people that my FIL invited to both the church and dinner – she knows them. Even her husband was surprised that she knew so many people (FYI, the hubby doesn’t attend Church but I feel that it is only a matter of time.)

I feel that this is a way that God is preparing my parents for a place in His Kingdom.

=)

p.s I thought this aunty is called Rose but she later shared with me that her baptized name is also Cecilia =)
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 6:55 AM, |

0 Comments: