Phew - if God is for you, who can be against you?

Thursday, April 05, 2007
This is the week leading up to Jesus’s big day and also an important day in my life – as usual, there are lots of stuff going on – be it @ work or outside work. (yea, blame it on my profession - why do I have to be an accountant and why does Good Friday and Easter have to fall on 1st week of April)

Neverthless, I am really thankful for the prayers that have been showered upon me so generously, and for God’s blessings.

Few weeks ago, I was wondering how I was going to pull through this week – with shortage of manpower in office, quarterly reporting, church’s organ training session and sedar meal and my own spiritual preparation. Somehow, some way, God knows the entire plan and I have never felt more peace this week – yes, work is still there but amazingly, He showed me a way and He carried me through it. I just need to pass through this day to go for my sedar meal.

Thank you Heavenly Father.

“Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain”

Labels:

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 11:33 AM, |

0 Comments: