Sunday, March 18, 2007
Had my second scrutiny today. Well, i think these are good for me - it is like a detox session. The pre-scrutiny that i had with father t cleared up lots of stuff for me. i am so glad that i decided to say what had been bothering me and he helped a lot by asking lots of questions, probing, probing and probing. i reckoned i scared many people around but i am glad i poured it out and brought the issue to light.

i am so blessed. my godma is a beautiful lady. the two ladies doing my scrutiny with me are equally lovely .. esp this emily... i just feel that she is different. veron is beautiful as well. God really loves me ... hahahaha.

godma mentioned that i am so happy these days ... maybe because i have settled down to my new role and also there is a new job coming up and most of all, i am going to get baptised! hahahaha. i cannot imagine that i have come this far. for someone who likes to try new things, to be consistently going for thurs and sun class is no mean feat. but hey! the credit should go to my Heavenly Father. He has called me and has shown me the way... He is just soooooo beautiful =)

hmm, during this time, i have learnt a lot. we shared about my current life, my life in my ministry, how i can live my live in area of my work and family, how to love the people that God sent for me to love. i understand the meaning of it is only through the dying of self that a new person can emerge.

today, i shared about my fear... emily mentioned for me to read Psalm 91 ...http://bible.oremus.org/?ql=41229929 .. a beautiful psalm...

i like psalms, especially psalms that are sung during Mass by the Cantor. i like to play the psalm on the organ as i can really feel connected to God through the psalms ....hmmm, just beautiful!

hmmm, dear friends, continue to keep us in your prayers... =)

Labels: ,

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 11:00 PM, |

0 Comments: