Happi Bdae, Ms Goh!

Sunday, May 13, 2007


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS GOH!!!! MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!!!


Had a gathering cum mini-bdae celebration for ms goh - my friend since JC ...

how we became best friend - long story ... i didn really like her face at first - looks like those "act sweet" kind of girl *pui ... hahha

but i really got to know her after she kindly called me out for drink (bubble tea?) after i was wallowing in self pity at home for flunking my Literature (O levels)(I got E8!!! and that sort of dashed my entire dreams of going to SAJC .. haha.. i was so silly back then) ...

but this is my friend - ever so helpful and showing care and concern to the people around her ... she has always been my listening ear and being the rational one, she would give me sound advice but i am the irrational one - always like to do things based on feelings and ended up going back to her to borrow her listening ears ... hahahhaa

the other two girls in the pic - well, also my close friends - we always hang out in a group but i would be talking to ms goh and BL will go with cryst (ya, the pinkies ... they are so closed to each other that they wore the same colour that day - telepathy. hahhaa)

hmmm, these girls are really great friends - there were there to help out at my wedding, at my rite of acceptance and baptism ... =) thanks be to God for these beautiful girls... =)

Labels:

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 10:48 PM, |

0 Comments: