New process begins tonight! :)

Thursday, June 21, 2007
tonight is the opening night for the new process ... wonder who God has called this time round =)(for a start, all the new facilitators are left handed ... haha)

i just noticed that there are two signboards in my parish ... one says something like "come and find peace...", the other says "God knows your past and He holds your future" ...

yea, i think the two signboards have been there for a long time but i only saw them these few days .... haha

i feel comforted by these words and reflected about my own process. yes, it was when i needed a rest and peace that i began to search and coming to St. Anthony, i found the peace ... joining the process has let me re-focused on life's priority and on the days leading up to my baptism, i could feel Him telling me that everything will be alright and He knows my past and He knows what lies ahead for me ... i am really thankful for the process, for the people that I have meet along the way ...

i am also thankful that there are people coming forward, to give their time, energy and effort to help this new batch of enquirers. i pray that they will have a fruitful journey and may His word be a guide for them...Amen.

Labels:

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 9:29 AM, |

0 Comments: