tots

Sunday, September 02, 2007
back to work tomorrow ... :(

mixed feelings ....

how can i still wake up at 7am coz i have been waking up really late while i was on MC ...

on the other hand, i can't wait to get back to do my job ... it just doesn feel good for me to be on MC while everyone is earning their salary ... felt so left out ...

also, during this time, i have tot abt what i wanna do ... dearie is thinking of doing further studies, my friend is looking into that as well ... except me ...

hmm, guess it is fear and laziness that's holding me back ... all the what ifs ... what if i cannot cope? afterall, it has been ages since i left school ... what if i flunk in the thesis?? coz writing such thing has never been my forte ... guess i was blessed to have CS and MW in my FYP group back in uni .. :P and lastly, it amt of $$ that will be spent ... hmmm, can buy a small car with that sort of amount ...

still thinking if i should commit... how???

Labels:

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 3:51 PM, |

0 Comments: