whooo hooo!!!

Sunday, September 02, 2007
lots of thanks to anya and peiwen for sponsoring me to watch aaron kwok's dancing nation ...

it was a spectacular performance ... his costumes were super duper nice ... his dance moves were far better than before ... his love ballads were even more touching than before ... and he is cuter, more boyish and so man! ha ha ha *saliva is flooding the floor*

oh yea ... he was so shuai when he was playing on the saxophone ... albeit some slight hitches at the beginning... and the piano accompaniment just great ... makes me wanna learn to play the piano just like that ...

overall, i enjoyed his concert ... it brought back fond memories ... of a time when i was younger and with little or no worries in life ... ha ha ... just make sure i pass my exams ... and enough good looking guys for me and my friends to 'beo'... ha ha (just kidding abt the last part) ... those were the days i spent my days in the study room, going through the TYS, listening to his CDs while practising on the accounting questions ... hee hee

yes ... he has grown ... and so have his fanz ... :)

Labels:

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 3:39 PM, |

0 Comments: