The road ahead

Friday, March 28, 2008
... so far, in all my working years, it has always been me quitting on my boss ...

... now, it's my boss quitting on us ...

... hmmm, mixed feelings ... happy for her coz she's going to a better place ... sad coz i am really comfortable working with her and she has helped to brought the team together ... the past one year was not an easy one ...

... i suppose the team members are feeling lost too ... and most of them stayed on because of her ... she's a fighter ...

... hmm, i am worried as well ... part of me wants to take on her portfolio on the reporting but operations wise, it is not so easy to do ... and i do not know what the big boss thinks ... and i'll be due to give birth in a few months' time ...

... i guess God will guide me through ...
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 12:06 PM, |

0 Comments: