Just another (boring) day @ work

Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Today has been a not so busy day at work. I need to fine tune on some procedures but I still have not found the inspiration to complete it. I must complete it by the end of this week before my boss or colleagues from other departments come after me. (but seriously, i hate writing papers, procedures, to craft something out from nowhere.) *Bleach*

Instead, time was spent occasionally looking at the procedures, preparing some reports, reading friends' blogs, replying to emails from ex-colleague who is feeling stressed at work. Reason - she does not like her new boss and she is wondering how she can talk to my other ex-colleague about it. Sensing her stress level, I gave my ex-colleague a call to forewarn her about the situation. Well, i do not know who initiated but they did talk and I hope that my troubled ex-colleague would feel better.

At the rate things are moving, I wished that i can stay away from work and only come into office when they really have things for me to do. I feel so unproductive, wasting company's resources doing other things.
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 2:36 PM, |

1 Comments:

hi,

thanks for your 2nd comment...u really make an effort to help me..thanks alot. I may have lost a fren to christianity but I am also gaining one from it. thanks for your listening hear. Are u a catholic? or christian..kinda confused here...hope u don't mind :). I only know a little bit abt catholic and i only know that they worship mary than jesus christ but they oth worship god right? I always pass by this catholic church but don't really have the courage to go in...I think the time may not be ripe for me yet..but I don't mind exploring it further. My fren joined the charismatic church..the church that speak tongue languages and sing hip hop songs. hope u have a better day at work tomolo!