Just to share ...

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Thank you Father!

I was being tormented by the tax computation since last thursay. I just can't seem to get the reconciliation done up and close the case. This morning, I told myself that I need to complete by the end of today.

I spent the entire morning trying to solve the problem but I have failed to complete it even by lunch time!

After lunch, I decided to seek His help (plus prayers for my other friends). After my prayers, I looked at my computation again and Praise the Lord! I finally solved my problem!

Through Him, I am able to see clearer. He gives me strength and widsom!

Thank you Father. =)

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 4:29 AM, |

1 Comments:

  At October 10, 2005 10:20 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Didn't I say asking other's to pray for your needs would help ....:)

You must let the other's know that their prayers were heard and they will indeed continue and be motivated that He is always listening.

Thank you Lord for answering my sister's prayers.

Francis