Weekend

Monday, October 03, 2005
Damn … my weekend is coming to an end soon …. Time always flies when I am having fun

This weekend has been filled with lots of makan session …. Seafood dinner with ex-colleagues @ No Signboard Restraurant on Friday night, Chinese food @ Noble House (Colleague’s ROM buffet lunch – ate quite a lot and had 3 glasses of red wine … ha ha … felt slightly stoned and dehydrated after that) and followed by dinner @ my friend’s place – to celebrate his boy’s bday and children’s day (ha ha) *Thanks for inviting us to your home – we get to share more* =)

************************************************************************************
Supposed to go for choir practice today – did not manage to wake up on time and also, I need to take care of the feelings of the people around me. They may view that as a negative step … Am I using that as an excuse? Is it not my time to join choir? (Are these thoughts unnecessary?)

During my sleep, I thought I heard a voice trying to wake me up but I just slept on. Was I dreaming? (coz it seems like if you think of certain things day and night, you may just dream about it…)

************************************************************************************
During this week RCIA’s session, Father T. shared about community and why is it important to be part of the community.

I understand the importance of being part of a community but sometimes, it is hard to overcome the body over mind (or is it mind over body??).

What can I do? Choir? It means coming all the way from where I am staying to my Church very early in the morning … apart from Choir, what else can I do? Hmmm … I suppose He has answered my prayers and I am choosing to ignore it? I really do not know – the frequency is just not there. Or should I leave this whole issue aside for a while and concentrate on my RCIA and reading and when the time is nearer to be part of the community, I will be clearer of my directions?

***********************************************************************************

Hmm, going for a walk now and enjoy what is left of another weekend ….
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 7:48 AM, |

0 Comments: