Memories from JC days

Thursday, October 06, 2005
Time really flies. I just received word that my JC will be (really) moving out from their current premise to their new premise.

In my entire school life, JC days were the best. Even though the tutors and the subjects are a killer, I am blessed to have really good friends who would study together, play together, pray together and support each other through.

Back in those days (10 yrs ago), we would leave notes at each other’s lockers. These were notes of encouragement or even little cards bought from Tec Man etc.

Till today, I still have the notes. The colours may have faded but they have great meanings for me. =) The card that is most memorable was “Footprints”. I was surprised by God’s reply when the man asked God why there was only one set of footprints during the most difficult days of his life. =) (that was the first time I read the story and seriously, I did not expect that sort of reply from God.)

Memorable things/events @ my JC:-

1. Track – there were days we spent distressing by taking walks round the track – walking round and talking out loud our thoughts, worries and fears … it really helps.

2. Chicken rice stall – can you believe it, I had chicken rice for lunch every day for two whole years. Poor XP got to eat the same food as me coz she was too lazy to buy her own food (ha ha!)

3. Chinese teacher – there was this particular Chinese teacher who thinks she is the most beautiful, most talented woman on earth. She likes guys and she would force us to buy her book, saying that it would improve our Chinese and she will give us her autograph … thank God, she was only my Chinese tutor for the 1st three months.

4. Cute guys – well, we tried to find the cute guys to distract us from studies .. hahaha. There was the frog, the bear and tiger tail … =)

5. and of course, my DEAR FRIENDS!!!
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 1:55 PM, |

0 Comments: