Yea! I am moving on ....

Saturday, November 19, 2005
Yea, I am moving on to another stage of my life from an inquirer to become a Catechumen this Sunday (Rite of Acceptance)

Last night, we had a sharing session on various questions like who is journeying with you? Why you want to follow Jesus? What do you think is your future calling is.

The sharing was great as I realised that many of us had faced the same issues/had similar experiences in our journey with Him. He is so wonderful. Sometimes I just imagine it would definitely feel out-of-this-world is I really receive a hug from Jesus himself .. hahaha.

The Lord calls each of us in His own time and in His own way. Just open your heart to hear Him and receive Him. Let Him come into your life to perform many wonderful miracles!

Praise be to Lord!
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 2:20 PM, |

0 Comments: